Lavora con noi
Always a step forward
Supervista AG is a parent company of the brand occhiali24.it and other subsidiary companies. It is one of the fastest growing start-ups within its industry, as it is holding more than 900 licensing partners in a total of six countries across Europe.
The company's executive board can look back on over 40 years of optical industry experience. As a result of this, we have recently secured a strong, strategic, financial investor that is involved in companies such as Expedia, LinkedIn, Netflix, Spotify and other major businesses.
Where: Wildau close to Berlin-Schönefeld (Germany)
For the European-wide expansion we are looking for an experienced:
As a Key Account Manager, you will always be the first contact in order to help customers, report and provide new solutions in various daily situations. As we just launched our website in Italy, you will be on board to set up strategies suitable for your target group.
- Report and evaluate all campaign KPI´s according to media plan and make recommendations to marketing channel specialists
- Publish acquisition and explore new key possibility
- Stay informed in MarTech, publishers and campaigns of competitors
- Take an active part in improving the Italian content (translate and create new content in native language)
- Be responsible for implementing and checking correct tracking and process
- Keep an eye on and taking care of the new CMS and contribute with new ideas to improve the processes
- Support B2C & B2B relationships
- Relevant higher education, for example in Marketing, Business, Communication, Administration, etc.
- Experience in marketing channels required
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Overall experience in publisher landscape and Marketing technologies
- Knowledge in tracking of advertising and customer funnels
- Creative and eager to learn
- Good knowledge in reporting of KPI in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in native Italian. Fluent English or German, additional language is a plus
- You consider changes a challenge rather than obstacle
- Passion for numbers
- Customer service experience (ideally from a Call Center environment) is a plus
- An active interest in diagnosing issues and finding solutions.
- Computer literacy, excellent skills in Microsoft office.
- Experience or knowledge of the optical industry is a plus
Overall responsibilities and accountabilities include answering service calls, logging faults onto the database in a timely manner and communicating any problems to senior team members. This role also involves effective customer complaint escalation and ensuring the customer is communicated to within specified timeframe with progress updates.
- To work as part of the customer service team answering customer calls and logging onto the database.
- Take responsibility for all 1st line calls and chase through to resolution.
- Liaising with other members of the team and communicating any problems to the Country Manager.
- Advising clients on products and services available in a polite and friendly manner.
- Daily supporting the operations team in different tasks.
- Previous customer service experience, ideally from within a Call Centre environment but this is not essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. In native Italian, fluent English or German language.
- An active interest in diagnosing issues and finding solutions.
- Computer literacy, ideally proficient using Microsoft office.
- Knowledge and experience working in the optical industry would be advantageous.
- If you have a passion for customer service and you are able to prioritize workload and use initiative then please apply today. Full training will be provided.
- Manage the company´s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Youtube, Google+, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Produce sharable text, image and video
- Support paid social media advertising campaigns
- Monitor and report on feedback, forums and online reviews
- Develop our influencer marketing program: create relationships with customers, potential customers, influencers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- 1-2 years work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing)
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (Native level: Italian)
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- A creative and performance oriented mindset
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- B1 German level is a plus
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties
- Translation of web content from German to Italian
- Blog on an ongoing basis and create multimedia free resource each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics. Examples include e-books, quizzes, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Support for SEM, CRM, Native Ads and sales copy for advertising campaigns
- Writing content for our partners site (Intranet)
- Optimize content according to SEO best practices
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- 1-2 years work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office, WordPress, Magento, Hubspot is a plus
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills in Italian
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- B2 German level is a plus
Join one of the fastest growing start-up in Berlin area
Highly motivated international team
Minimal hierarchy and quick decision making processes
Pleasant working atmosphere
Great opportunity to make your own contribution to new markets
Quick promotions and growth-possibilities
Free coffee, occasional cake and sweets
Sounds promising? If you think you are the perfect fit for us, please apply by sending us your CV with references, a cover letter, your availability as well as salary expectations to email@example.com
For further information take a look at https://www.occhiali24.it/ or send an e-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!