Always a step ahead
SuperVista AG is a leading manufacturer of eyeglasses with a network of local opticians present in Germany, Spain, UK, Austria and Italy. We are a rapidly growing company where you will find lot of opportunities to make your creative ideas come true.
Where: Berlin-Schönefeld (Germany)
Are you the UX designer we are looking for?
We are looking for an user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for review.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany's most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you!
Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! SuperVista AG offers challenges every day.
- Minimal hierarchy and quick decision making processes.
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success, space to bring your ideas and make your own contribution.
- Highly motivated international team in a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Quick promotions and growth-possibilitiesTraining opportunities.
- Attractive salary.
- Cosy chill-out lounge with couches, bar, pool table and darts.
- Free lunch and a shuttle service from Schönefeld train station to the office.
Sounds promising? If you think you are the perfect fit for us, please apply by sending us your CV with references, a cover letter, your availability as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!