Always a step ahead
SuperVista AG is a leading manufacturer of eyeglasses with a network of local opticians present in Germany, Spain, UK, Austria and Italy. We are a rapidly growing company where you will find a lot of opportunities to make your creative ideas come true.
Where: Berlin-Schönefeld (Germany)
Are you the backend developer we are looking for?
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Enhancement and improvement of database performance and structure.
- Very good knowledge and first experience with Node.JS.
- Good knowledge of database management systems such as MySQL.
- Good knowledge of the Amazon AWS offerings and how to combine them to build a scalable platform.
- Good understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Good knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Experience with integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system as well as management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Very good understanding of multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany's most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you!
Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! SuperVista AG offers challenges every day.
- Minimal hierarchy and quick decision making processes.
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success, space to bring your ideas and make your own contribution.
- Highly motivated international team in a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Quick promotions and growth-possibilitiesTraining opportunities.
- Attractive salary.
- Cosy chill-out lounge with couches, bar, pool table and darts.
- Free lunch and a shuttle service from Schönefeld train station to the office.
Sounds promising? If you think you are the perfect fit for us, please apply by sending us your CV with references, a cover letter, your availability as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!